Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Filling my Rx at the Von Maur shoe department

I am all about personal health this week, bloggy friends.

Yesterday's breast event was followed this morning by a visit to my general practitioner to have my cholesterol, blood sugar and what not screened. Mostly I just wanted a new Ambien prescription. Which he said he'd give me in January. Boo. But we had a nice chat about the maximum dose. All this time I thought it was just a suggestion.

And, drumroll please, my blood pressure was actually normal. That never happens. EVER. I felt like a superstar.

I told him about a spot near my toes that hurts sometimes. Apparently it's caused by a funky nerve. His suggestion? Buy new shoes. I love that man.

Have you had a check up lately? No? Then get yourself in there. I know I sound like your mother, but honestly, you're not getting any younger. And I want you to be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment