Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Did you get my postcard?

I went through my Dells vacation photos and thought I'd share these.

This one is my favorite.



Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah . . . what's his point?



How did this moose get in here?



Can you feel the enthusiasm?


You might have noticed I didn't post any photos of me. I am sure the lens on my camera failed during those shots. We'll be shopping for a new one. One that accurately shows my fabulous bikini body. You know, before I was deemed flabby.

Notable vacation moments:
  • Carly won at mini golf thanks to a five-stroke penalty levied on Big Dog for his nagging wife humor.
  • Big Dog and Riley both got a hole-in-one on the same green.
  • Paying $6 for a black cherry snowcone.
  • Watching police arrest a barely dressed 20-something for shoplifting. Handcuffs and a search. What can I say, we're gawkers.
  • Multiple go-cart crashes because S-L-O-W apparently means G-O for some folks. A little scary to think some of them actually have a driver's license.
  • Great food at a downtown eatery we found. Pricey, but worth every penny.

Think about going with us next time. We're lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, I'll go, I'll go! Sounds like lots of fun! Loved the pictures :- )

    ReplyDelete