This one is my favorite.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah . . . what's his point?
How did this moose get in here?
Can you feel the enthusiasm?
You might have noticed I didn't post any photos of me. I am sure the lens on my camera failed during those shots. We'll be shopping for a new one. One that accurately shows my fabulous bikini body. You know, before I was deemed flabby.
Notable vacation moments:
- Carly won at mini golf thanks to a five-stroke penalty levied on Big Dog for his nagging wife humor.
- Big Dog and Riley both got a hole-in-one on the same green.
- Paying $6 for a black cherry snowcone.
- Watching police arrest a barely dressed 20-something for shoplifting. Handcuffs and a search. What can I say, we're gawkers.
- Multiple go-cart crashes because S-L-O-W apparently means G-O for some folks. A little scary to think some of them actually have a driver's license.
- Great food at a downtown eatery we found. Pricey, but worth every penny.
Think about going with us next time. We're lots of fun.