Courtesy of Never Growing Old.
1. Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
Excited! I love the holidays -- the shopping, the eating, the visiting with friends and family, the TV specials. All of it, except when people get grouchy. My mom will make cherry pie at both Thanksgiving and Christmas, so that is my own little slice of heaven.
2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
I wish I did hit the snooze button. I am always awake early, so it isn't an issue.
3. Do you still have your tonsils?
I had them taken out in elementary school. I had strep throat so badly that my throat was almost swollen shut. I spent five days in the hospital with a cuckoo nurse who believed in torture as a healing method. I will never forget her. Ever.
4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
Good timing! I am eating a fun-size Milky Way while typing this. It's soon to be followed by a fun-size Snickers. Now being followed by a fun-size Butterfinger!
5. Do you shop at thrift stores?
Not unless I am looking for something that will only be used once.