Monday, November 28, 2011

Meet Me on Monday












Courtesy of Never Growing Old

1. I really need to clean my _________?
Dog. CC desperately needs a shampoo and a trim. But there a few things I won't ever do. Giving her a bath is one of them. I hate that wet dog smell. She is spending her afternoon tomorrow at the Pet Salon getting glammed up for Santa.

2. What food makes you think of Christmas?
Sugar cookies and cherry pie. You can't go wrong either way.

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Maybe 35? Any age that combines the energy of youth with the wisdom that comes from being a little older would be great.

4. What was your first paying job?
I started working at a retirement home as a food server when I was 14. It was a perfect job for the time. It was nearby and was only a few hours after school each day and then the weekends.

5. Have you read the Twilight series?
I have no interest in these books/movies at all.

1 comment:

  1. stopping by from MMOM
    I'm with you on the Twilight stuff although I did see the first movie & wished I hadn't.

    ReplyDelete