I'd like to say that I was on a self-imposed hiatus. On a dream vacation somewhere tropical with a frothy drink in hand. But that would be a lie. I've been here the whole time. It was my laptop that decided to take a vacation. AGAIN. Three hard drives in two years. I'm sensing another trend!
The experience this time was a little weird. I really missed it - a little too much, actually. Maybe because it's cold and harder to distract myself. Maybe because I missed a week of online holiday shopping. Or maybe because I had no way to check the FB status of my friends, who I could have easily called. But who has the time? Oh. I guess I did.
My name is Jolene. I'm addicted to a small black box that is at best a fickle friend.
I'm going to work on that.
What did I do all week? You might be interested to know that I . . .
- Saw the Muppet movie, which was awesome!
- Saw Wicked for the second time at the Civic Center, which was really awesome from the fifth row!
- Attended Carly's first band concert, which was really, really awesome!
- Attended the season's first Christmas luncheon at Old Main Brewery!
- Wrote out Christmas cards! I didn't do it last year because I didn't have time. Hmmm . . . there might be a connection here.
- Dusted the living room! Cleaned the bathrooms! And made dinner! Really. Who knew I would remember how?
- Attended six basketball games!
- Bought this!