Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Meet Me on Monday?













Here with go with this week's Meet Me On Monday, courtesy of Never Growing Old.

What? It's Tuesday? Don't be such a stickler for details.

1. My favorite kind of animal is _______?
I love them all with the exception of smelly ones and ones that look like they might eat me. And I'm not fond of snakes, but I guess that's irrelevant.

2. Do you like your handwriting?
That is an interesting question. I've never thought about it until yesterday, when I sat through 10 hours (yes, 10 hours) of interviews for a search committee. I was tasked (is that even a word?) with taking notes. Fine by me. It was actually sort of fun because one of them said "three-some."  I know, totally juvenile. Later, when reading my notes back to the group, I realized I couldn't read my own writing. Embarrassing. So I guess the answer is no. Next time I'll get out the laptop.

3. What is the last movie you saw?
I went to Moneyball on Saturday. A good movie, although a little slow. And I'd like Brad Pitt to have a different nose. There's something about his that totally distracts me.

4. Do you buy things on eBay?
Sometimes, but not recently. I never bid though. If I can't buy it now, forget it. I don't have the patience to follow an auction.

5. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
A box lunch from Hy-Vee with a beef sub, chips and an apple, which is still in my work bag. Today's lunch was much better. Lasagna, salad and onion rings at Baratta's. With a few fun size Milky Way bars for dessert. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment