Monday, October 31, 2011

Meet Me On Monday












Courtesy of Never Growing Old.

1. My current weather is _______?
Clear blue skies and 38 cold degrees. It is 62 degrees in the house right now. I'm tempted to turn on the furnace, but I am trying not to before Nov. 1. I hate that smell when you first turn it on.

2. What is your favorite sound?
All of them, which I know sounds like a cop-out. It's not. I am really grateful for being able to hear everything. One of our Hoop-lahs has a hearing loss and every day I realize how much that affects life.

3. What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
Anything coffee flavored, although I'd be willing to try a Starbucks caramel machiatto in ice cream form.

4. What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?
Web MD. It's usually the only thing I haven't read. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE magazines. Did I ever tell that my journalism degree had a magazine emphasis? I've lost count of how many I subscribe to. It's a lot. My newest one is Entertainment Weekly. Just got my first copy in the mail this weekend. Take away? If I know your child and he/she is selling magazines, send them my way!

5. What is your favorite condiment?
French's mustard - just the regular stuff. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment