Thursday, February 9, 2012

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

Here is my wall today. Much better. It pays to have friends who are smarter than you. Thanks for the house call, Three Men and a Lady. I like this so much that I am going to order my shelves tomorrow.

Did you notice what a quality photograph this picture is? I bought a new camera last week. A Canon Rebel. I've taken lots of pictures trying to get the hang of it. It's not as easy as it looks. But I'm getting less blurry every day. Here are a few of my better ones. Maybe one of these days I'll post my Hall of Shame.











This one is my favorite. No mistaking what is going on. And yes, he made it.











Followed by my second favorite. The cutest Mike ever.











Favorite #3 - A little blurry, but I am so impressed with myself for getting this shot. All those paid sports photographers out there better watch out.










Favorite #4 - This two-headed monster showed up in my car after a few hours of sledding at Hull Park in Des Moines.

No comments:

Post a Comment