Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet Me On Monday












Thanks to Never Growing Old for this week's edition of Meet Me on Monday.
1. Tomorrow I am _________
Going on a field trip to the Iowa State Capitol in Des Moines with Carly's class. I'm excited! I haven't been there on a tour since I was in elementary school.

2. When is your birthday?

June 7. I'll be 45. It weirds me out to be so close to 50.

3. What are you currently excited about?
Summer and going to my favorite people watching spot, the community pool!

4. Do you have any secrets?
Maybe one or two, but my memory is so bad I couldn't say what they were. I'm mostly an open book, but that doesn't mean I tell everything. I usually operate on a need-to-know basis.
5. What do you normally eat for lunch?
It varies from week to week. Last week I ate an English muffin with peanut butter and microwaveable mac and cheese four days in a row. On Friday I went to Cazador and had a shredded beef chimi. Yum-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment