Wednesday, April 11, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday

null
Hosted once again by Mamarazzi and Crazymama

In the middle if LIFE is one big IF...so I am asking IF questions this week, and here is what I, Mamarazzi, wants to know:

1. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

I would pick The Ellen Show. Everyone always seems so happy -- dancing, fun guest stars, cool surprises, entertaining games and gags. Sounds like a good time to me!

2. If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for?
Health and happiness for the Hoop-lahs. Technically two things, I know. But my mom always says, "You never know until you try." So I'd ask for two.

3. If you had to name the most terrifying event in your life thus far, what would it be?
I had a panic attack a few years ago brought on by stress. I thought I was having a heart attack. Watching the Hoop-lahs watch me have it was the worst thing I've ever experienced. It was a wake-up call for sure. Now I try really hard to not waste my time and energy dealing with things out of my control, which really means other people's crap. I'm more inclined to speak up when someone is being stupid. That's huge for me because I'm a people pleaser at heart.

4. If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?
A cloak of invisibility - mostly because I'm nosy, but I think it would be fascinating to see what people do when they think no one is watching.

5. If you could "uninvent" one thing in the world , so that it would no longer exist, what would you choose?
Cell phones! It's a love-hate relationship. I love my I Phone and the things I can do with it, but I hate seeing people pay more attention to their phones than their families. I watched a couple having dinner the other night who didn't speak to each other the entire time, just looked at their phones. I try really hard to set a good example for the Hoop-lahs. 

1 comment:

  1. Great answers. I chose happiness. I want health too though, so if you can, i can. 2 it is.

    Anxiety is hard. Dealing with extra stress is no fun.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete