Thursday, November 4, 2010

An extended time out

Basketball season starts this weekend, and I am beyond excited. Four games on Saturday and probably two on Sunday. Which means no time to cook or clean. SCORE!!!!

In theory, being home on the weekend should be a good thing. But I've noticed that being home means I have to cook and usually no one offers to help clean. They're too busy hanging out with their friends or watching TV. And yes, I'm talking about all of them. I figure if I'm not here I don't have to do that stuff either. Total bonus.

So be a good sport when you stop by and pretend not to notice the pile of dishes on the counter or the socks on the floor or the dog hair on the couch or the empty shelves in the refrigerator . . .

I'm off until April. Yeah for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment