Friday, June 3, 2011

Hoop-lah all wet 2011, vol. 1

It's that time of year again. I know you're anxiously waiting for my pool report.

Here's the thing. Sending the teenage nanny to the pool with the cherubs apparently is the thing to do these days. Which in theory should work out fine, as long as your babysitter is responsible enough to actually watch the kids.

But I'll tell you, I spent two hours watching a girl making out with her boyfriend. I'm talking the laying down, legs over each other kind of stuff. It didn't even occur to me that they were there with kids. Until they went to leave, when three young girls who hadn't been supervised all afternoon suddenly appeared.

Normally I'm not big on ratting people out, but I hope someone who saw them lets a parent know what's going on. If I were paying for that "service," I'd be asking for a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment