Monday, June 13, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Once again it's time for Meet Me on Monday, courtesy of Never Growing Old.

1. What is your favorite yogurt flavor?
No contest  - I love anything cherry. Followed by vanilla, which I know sounds boring, but I love it anyway. Strangely enough, I am not a fan of cherry vanilla, although I will eat it in a pinch. 

2. Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
I like my socks bright and bold and slightly obnoxious. It's hard to find cool patterns in knee socks, which is my preference. I buy crew socks just for the cool designs, but the length bugs me. And I only buy one brand, b.ella. I wear ankle-length white socks at home or when exercising, buy rarely in public. There's something about white socks with shoes that screams fashion misfit. Like wearing your shirts tucked in.

3. How is the weather right now?
Stormy weather rolled in about two hours ago while I was at Chili's with my mom and the Hoop-lahs. It was so windy and the sky was so black that I left to drive home and close my windows. Good thing we live close by. I was gone 8 minutes flat and lunch had just been served when I returned. And then it started pouring.

4. Are you a fast typer?
Very fast. Go ahead, challenge me to a typing test. I bet you $20 I would win.

5. Red or White Wine?
Definitely white, but given a choice I prefer margaritas or Malibu with pineapple. A friend gave me a bottle of Skinny Girl margarita and some Snickers bars for my birthday. I may have to break them out this afternoon. Don't you love friends who know you so well?

1 comment:

  1. I also would prefer a Margarita!!!
    I wish I could type fast, no challenge here.
    Come by and visit, love visitor!!!

    ReplyDelete