Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Me On Monday



You know the drill by now. Thanks Never Growing Old.

1. What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
Always height. Then feet, which I know is really weird. And you can't look at someone's feet in the winter but you can look at their choice of footwear. I always suspect that people who don't keep their feet looking nice are lax in other areas of life. It's a generalization, I know, but a surprisingly accurate one based on my limited sample.
2. Do you talk to yourself?
You bet. All the time! I'm the best listener I know.
3. What is your current relationship status?
Married for 22 years to Big Dog.

4. Do you have a garden?
I have a regular tomato plant in a pot on the desk and an heirloom tomato plant in the ground. I would love to have a garden. Both my grandparents and parents had big gardens. They grew everything and it all tastes so much better when it's fresh. Maybe I'll put that on Big Dog's list of things to do.

5. What is your favorite licorice flavor?
Cherry, of course! Love it, but I have to be careful to not eat too much. It can give me one heck of a stomachache.

No comments:

Post a Comment