Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To paraphrase Jay Leno, "What the hell were they thinking?"

Casey Anthony should buy a lottery ticket before her luck runs out.

Anyone else surprised by the verdict? It left me speechless, which is pretty hard to do. I always have something to say. Now I'm curious what the jurors in the case have to say. But I will have to wait for the book since they're not talking.

I understand the concept of reasonable doubt, just not how it was applied here. Is it reasonable that someone would leave their child with a nanny but not know where they are? Is it reasonable that someone whose child was missing would be out partying? You could go on and on and on.

I can't think of a single person I know who would act in a similar way. Not one single person. What happened doesn't seem at all reasonable. But maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment